Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Top Reasons Not To Get Married

I believe in examining every situation from every possible angle.  Which means we are going to look at the top reasons to not get married.  Again same intro applies here only the disclaimer changes.


1.  Losing girl's weekends.


2.  Sharing a bed.  Seriously I love having a queen sized bed all to myself.  Sometimes I'm even mean and don't let the cats in to share and they are like 1/16 the size of the average American male.


3.  The potential that he might snore.  


4.  Losing control of the remote.


5.  Having to make dinners that consist of more than what is on the fast food menu or what comes out of a box.


6.  Having someone to go to every function with you and trying to remember to tell them.


7.  Football season and baseball season.  Go with me here.  Do you think a Red Sox fan should marry a Yankee fan?


8.  Having a driver.  Would make singing at the top of your lungs to release stress potentially irritating to the driver. 






* I would like to one day be married.  None of the aforementioned reasons are important enough to prevent me from getting married.  I felt that I needed to list them to be fair.  My point of view on marriage is that I am the marrying kind so I'm hoping more for the "one day" than the "hey it could happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment