Sunday, July 14, 2002

The Vow

A vow something sacred. A covenant meant to be cherished. How am I to write mine? There are not words to describe my love for you. there is not enough time to explain how deep my passion runs for you.

How can I limit my tenderness to you by confining it to the English language? Where do I find the words to express my gratitude to you for all you've done. Do I look in foreign lands for a language I am not familiar with?

Is it possible to portray my emptiness when you are not near? Can I paint a sad picture of the void you leave in my life when your presence is not with me?

Do I dare construct a work of art that would attempt to display your beauty? Would anyone see it in the light of the marvelous way I perceive you?

I can not attempt to define our love. Others will see our vows as beautiful but they are so much deeper than that. My love look into my eyes ad see what words can not express. Search my soul and discover the treasure of my passion. Seek my love in the depths of my heart and carry it forever in your heart. Feel the tenderness of my life and yours together in my touch. Explore the longing I have for you in my lips with yours.

I can not write my vows so I make this covenant to you. I will show you everyday these indescribable emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment