Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jeremy Camp

Let's talk living recklessly.  That is what Jeremy Camp wants you to do with his new album?  Do you have the courage to be reckless?

Reckless is another masterful recording by Jeremy Camp. As with his other albums, I play it non-stop. He's got a talent which makes good tracks but he has a passion that reaches through the speakers and grips you.  The title track from the album has lyrics that you can't ignore.



Everytime I try to play it safe
Holding back just a little part of meI find myself forgetting whatI say that I believeThe promise of Your WordIs all I needI'll lay my life downAnd give it upI'll give it up


(Chorus)I wanna be recklessCause You are endlessI wanna be shamelessAnd shout Your greatnessI will not be afraidTo surrender my wayAnd follow who You areI wanna be reckless, reckless


I will lose my lifeAnd just let goBecause I know this world is not my homeWith fearless faithI won't be movedUnshakeable inside Your truthYou laid Your life downAnd gave it upSo I'll give it up


Chorus

I won't waste any more timeMy life's Yours it is not mineUse me Lord no matter what's at stake



This song should be our heart's cry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment